Friday, May 06, 2005

Learning the ropes, part one

The year before I started my graduate program, I was living in New England. While there, I had yet another job I didn't care about - but one that required me to fly to Atlanta for about a week of training.

The first few days were totally uneventful.

The next were anything but.

I don't remember how she found me, or even if that's how it happened. I think so, though. In any case, Amanda sent me a brief note, telling me she'd seen my picture, somewhere on the web, and thought I was "hot."

Amanda was in Athens studying at the Big University there. So we exchanged e-mails. And agreed to meet. And then I rearranged EVERYTHING.

She "sounded" extremely sexy. And she was young. And really hadn't done anything like this before. So, I HAD to rearrange everything. Instead of meeting at her place, I insisted on a public place. And that she have a friend who knew where that was, who had my information. And either come along to the first meeting, or a specific time shortly after our meeting that she should hear from Amanda, to check in.

Which Amanda found endlessly amusing.

So, we met. And she was beautiful. And young. And so much more together than I was at her age. She was also really, really tired of frat boys fumblings.

So we made out in my rental car.

She was a great kisser.

And very wet.

When I suggested we get a hotel, she couldn't agree any more than saying "uh-hunh." Until I made her stop kissing my neck, and look at me, and say, "Yes, I want you to get a hotel room for us."

So I did.

At a Super 8 or Motel 6 or some local equivalent. I could afford it, and it's not like we cared. Actually, we agreed it was funny, and just appropriately tawdry enough.

As I was undressing her, Amanda turned the light off.

I stopped and turned it back on.

She smiled.

I undressed, while she watched, still smiling. She had a beautiful body. Beautifully shaped breasts, that fit her size perfectly. A terrific ass, and equally well proportioned legs. Thinner than Venus, but not emaciated model thin, and with both arms. Well trimmed patch light blonde hair pruned back to a narrow triangle.

We fell back to kissing, as my hands roamed her body. I pinched her nipples and she gasped into my mouth.

"Do you like that Amanda?"

"Uh-hunh."

"Amanda?" I said as I stopped kissing her and pinching her nipples.

"Yes?"

"When I ask you a question, I want you to answer, yes, no, or with a complete sentence. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Do you like when I pinch your nipples?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

More kissing, as she felt my arms and chest and the hand not trapped underneath her roamed over my back. I slid my right hand down to her pussy as I held her face with my left. I spread her, gently, as I slid first one, then two fingers into her. "Do you like that, Amanda?"

"Yes, Colton."

"Amanda, I want you to suck my cock now, would you like that?"

"Yes."

I stood up, and helped her roll onto her side, closer to the edge of the bed. As I fed her my cock, I went back to fingering her.

She gave good head, but too often let her teeth hit my cock. Very wet though, and infinitely coachable. Every time her teeth made contact, I'd withdraw, tell her I didn't like that, and make her promise to try harder to not let it happen again.

"Do you understand, Amanda?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now stop."

"Amanda, lift up your ass, I'm going to put a pillow under it, so I have better access as I lick your beautiful pussy."

"O.k."

"Amanda."

"Yes?"

"O.k., is not an acceptable answer."

"I'm sorry."

"Would you like me to spank you?"

"Yes."

"Then turn over."

She did so.

"Are you nervous, Amanda?"

"Yes. A little bit."

"Don't be. All of this will stop, at any time, the instant you say so. Do you understand?

"Yes."

"Are you still nervous?"

"Yes."

"Good."

I dropped my right hand onto her ass, more playfully than anything else. She twitched.

"Are you o.k., Amanda?"

"Yes."

"I'm not going to hit you much harder than that, unless you're very bad, or unless you ask me to. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good."

"Please hit me harder, Colton."

"Yes."

I spanked the right cheek of her ass twice as hard as I'd hit the left. A few moments later, the faintest outline of a handprint started to appear. I leaned down to her ear and said "Amanda, does my spanking you excite you?"

"Yes."

"It excites me, too."

I rolled her over, and kissed her mouth, hard. I put on a condom, and we were soon fucking.

Not more than 20 minutes after that, Amanda had her first orgasm, and we took a break.

She snuggled up onto my left side, and asked what happened, did I think that was an orgasm? I asked her to describe how it felt.

She did so. Sounded like she'd cum. We fell into a discussion about what she'd liked about the evening so far. She told me that my voice in her ear was like a drug, like I was hypnotizing her, and she couldn't wait to do what I told her. She said she liked being spanked, "very much." She told me she would like me to be rougher, because that's when she could tell that I liked her.

I told her I could do that.

Then she said she'd like me to tie her up.

I regretted not having any rope. I also told her I'd never taken control with anyone like I had with her, just then, but that I liked it too.

Before I drove back to Atlanta, we fucked for another two hours. I'd gone down on her, she's spent more time sucking my cock.

By the time I got back to my "real" hotel, we'd made tentative plans for the following night.

When I got to my hotel, I mapped out the location of the nearest Home Depot.

Amanda wanted to be tied up. How could I refuse?

8 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Jefferson said...

Colton, Colton, Colton.

You wrote me a hard on.

Thank you.

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yeah. I think I need a keyboard protector...

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Meg said...

what jefferson said...you know, if i had a cock.

a good whispering in the ear never fails to drive me a little crazy.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Wow, Colton. That was very hot. And I'm reading this at work - which is never a good idea...

I love how you made her say yes or no instead of Umm Hmm... And how you coached her in giving you exactly the blow job that you wanted. I love your confidence. (That statement seems to be a recurring theme in my comments to people's blogs...)

By the way - I live in Atlanta and I went to UGA too...

Linked to your Blog from Madeline's who I had linked to from Jefferson's - in case you are wondering how people that you don't know happen to stumble into your blog.

Jen

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Jefferson said...

Congrats, Colton. Your hot tale was listed at Fleshbot.

http://www.fleshbot.com/sex/straight/text/sex-blog-roundup-102648.php

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Jefferson said...

. . . which means you can expect a few hundred other people to stumble in.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Viviane said...

Since we're being link happy, lookit what Technorati turned up:
http://tinyurl.com/d4zqb

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Meg said...

oooh, colton was featured on fleshbot, too? watch out, the stampede's about to arrive! or perhaps they're already on their way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home