Monday, April 25, 2005

Oh, shit.

I think the cat's outta the bag.

I just commented on a post that Maddie made, regarding a comment that someone named Jack made, and in so doing, I think I "outed" my blog to Maddie.

I hope she gets me well enough to understand when she reads what's written to date that when I suggest her online boyfriend is "smug" that I think it might be my own inability to project my insecurities on to him that I find unsettling. Or that I want her to tell me he's not, so that I can be as enthusiastic about Jefferson as she is. Because even though that's how he sometimes "reads" to me, I'm thrilled for her.

I think she does.

I hope so.

Of course she does.

Wow. I think I'm out. I hope that doesn't change things.

Please to meetcha. Won't you guess my name?

3 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Madeline Glass said...

Please allow me to introduce myself.

Honey, that took roughly 20 seconds to track.

And you shouldn't worry. I don't.

love you!
maddie

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Colton said...

You "don't" what?

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Madeline Glass said...

love you.

kidding!

worry, silly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home