Thursday, May 05, 2005

Topiary

As I was sitting here, trying to calm down after reading Maddie's latest entry, and feeling completely uninspired, I thought, "what to write about?" Seriously. I'm not getting anything even close to resembling the kind of action Maddie, Marcus and Jefferson and his harem are getting. Comparitively, my life is a big shit sandwich. I'm bored with it. I don't want to discuss my dead-end retail jobs. Or start bitching about going to a reasonably prestigious graduate program only to find myself still significantly underemployed after a year. What am I in the mood for...

Tits. Ass. Tits. Ass. Tits. Ass. Tits AND Ass. Hmmm...

So here I am. Thinking about tits and ass, naked bodies, mine included. I keep my garden neatly weeded. Mostly out of courtesy, but also to please my own aesthetic sensibility. Also for safety.

Which reminds me of a story I was told in high school.

Todd was dating a girl from my high school I didn't know. At best we were acquaintences of friends in law. Todd and I would have been friends in law. His friend and mine, Mark told me this story on a ride to some track meet in some town that I'm sure we won. We won a lot. And it really didn't have much to do with me. I'm considerably more athletic than I should be, genetically, but I was something of a late bloomer. Anyway...

Mark was telling us that Todd told him about the night of one of our quarterly dances. Sadie Hawkins, Turnabout, Homecoming, something less than prom, but still a regular "official" event. Todd and Michelle were making out in Todd's car.

Todd's hand found it's way into Michelle's pants.

And then into her panties.

And then his fingers were in her pussy.

Which seemed to be going well.

Todd would move his hand, and she would breathe "differently."

Assuming this was good, he started moving his hand at the wrist, which also seemed to be going well.

Then, at the elbow, which elicited a small cry.

Not a "Stop."

So Todd is now moving his whole arm.

More vocal reinforcement. None of it taken badly.

Until....

Michelle says, very loudly, right in his ear, which she was licking and biting to this point "OWWW! What are you doing?!? That HURTS!"

Todd, realizing that this isn't good, yanks his hand IMMEDIATELY out of her pants.

To which Michelle absolutely HOWLS!

"You IDIOT! GIMME that WATCH!"

Todd, you see, had been wearing a watch his father had given him. The old style kind with the expandable band.

The kind which might get caught in one's pubic hair.

The kind which DID get tangled in Michelle's pubic hair.

The kind which, when he started rubbing, started pulling on that same hair.

The very kind of watchband, which, when he jerked his hand out of Michelle's panties, took LOTS of that hair with it.

She was moaning, in pain, hoping he'd get the hint.

He was thinking "I'm the MAN!"

Ow. Hurts just thinkin' about it.

So, not that my girl wears an expandable watch band, but I keep the hair on top trimmed pretty close, and my balls and shaft "whistle clean."

On a woman, I LOVE the look and feel of a landing strip. Bare is sexy, too, and feels GREAT. But for me, there is nothing like a directional indicator leading me toward paradise.

Have a good day, y'all.

2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Meg said...

it certainly does hurt just thinking about it.

thanks for the link!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Jefferson said...

Ouch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home