Thursday, May 12, 2005

In the meantime...

I will get back to the conclusion of my second night with Amanda, probably over the weekend.

Until then, I'll go ahead and post my remarks to the comments to that entry, because it's just too much for a comment, and because it's my blog and I can. So there!

Maddie: We've never spoken about it, I think, because our conversations are typically about the here and now. Amanda ain't here, now.

Meg: I lived briefly on the East Coast, and have to say, I really got the impression that it wasn't for me. I wish there were a way to say this without sounding like an 8 year old with a crush, but I don't think it can be helped... But since it's you asking, Meg, I promise I'll think about it.

Marcus: Given that you're a professional, what's the going rate? What could I charge to tie you up?

Jefferson: Merci, mon frere! I appreciate the kind words. It just worked out really naturally. I remember reading from your earlier posts that it was at least a bit unexpected to find yourself in a dominant role, as you believe yourself to be so "laid back" with the rest of your life. Madeline has suggested we very much share that much, so I guess we have a similar "domme" switch that gets flipped when the lights get low, too.

In general: I would have done just a couple things differently. One would have been to "sternly reprimand" Amanda for not remembering to call me "sir." I've learned a lot since then. But there is always more to learn, isn't there? After reading Jefferson's instructions to both Madeline and Jenna, if it should come up again, I will definitely impose some daytime "rules."

7 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Mmmmm...Daytime rules. I highly recommend them.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Meg said...

oh colton, i'm swooning over here. positively swooning.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Colton said...

Swooning? I don't know that I've ever seen someone swoon before.

What does that feel like?

And how can I help?

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a. first, for that sort of play, i have to like you.
b. and, i have to trust you (i do, after all, cum across a lot of strangers...)
if conditions a and b are met, then:
c.
90 minutes = $250
2 hours = $280
3 hours = $350
4 hours = $420
5 hours = $500
6~11 hours = $700
overnight = $900
24 hours = $1,200
if 24 hours with a fun international or domestic trip, i'll reduce the price. however, i require 2 waking hours to myself per day (to run, practice yoga, respond to phone calls, etc).

if you want to have a 2nd person there, add $50 to the above rates.

i have no "additional" charges, no "surprise" charges, and if we go longer, i won't bump you up to the next time increment... i dont believe in doing that to people.

i only accept cash.

hope this is clear. to book an appointment, contact me via email. just follow the link from my name.

(...woah, you didnt know i was such a businessman, eh?)

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Wow Marcus - Your rates are surprisingly reasonable. I can almost afford you. If anyone wants to know what I want for my birthday - I will tell them that I want Marcus.

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, jenna...
rates are only part of it. when hiring someone, many people neglect to think about the QUALITY of their experience. not just how someone looks... other factors to consider are: will he (or she) be able to hold a conversation? is this person well-educated? friendly, with no attitude? passionate, or jaded? giving of time, or a clock-watcher?
for some people who hire, these things dont matter at all. for others, it literally makes or breaks the experience.

and in your case: can this person also be seen as a friend? (yes - ive read your comment about me on your blog). believe it or not, i consider several of my current clients to be my friends. its complex, not easy to explain - but i know how i feel about them, and its genuine.

cant wait to see you in atlanta! i arrive on us air, flight 4206, 11:10pm. looking forward to getting into your mail slot...

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Viviane said...

Gee Marcus, as we've read on Jefferson and Madeline's blogs, your quality certainly speaks for itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home