Friday, May 13, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I changed the "background" of my blog.

I recently realized that I looked just like Jefferson, and don't want to encroach upon his "space."

Of course, this is his opportunity to remind me that there aren't any accidents and that it was my subconscience trying to tell me how much I __________________. (please fill in the blank with your comments)

Look! Whoopee! My blog just became significantly more interactive!

That, and I'm too wiped out to write anymore about my first weekend with Amanda. Besides, I'm yearning. Maybe my delaying the end of that story will create a little yearning for YOU. That's not so bad, now is it?

4 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Jezebelle said...

Damn you and you're delays! I'm yearning all over myself right now...like the new look!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Madeline Glass said...

Baby,
You know you want him to suck your cock. That's all you needed to hear, now, isn't it?

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Meg said...

ok, i've had enough of this yearning.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Jefferson said...

If you don't finish this story, I'm going to have to find Amanda and fuck her myself.

Nice look with the new design, though it makes me wistful to think that we are growing apart.

This note ends, making no reference to your cock growing hard in my hungry mouth.

Or with me fantasizing about Jezebelle teaching me to perform the perfect blowjob, with you as the subject.

Or with . . . oh, got to run.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home