Monday, May 23, 2005

Finis.

I go back to the foot of the bed. Her feet are on the edge of the bed, still tied. The ropes are still attached her arms stretched out in a "Y" over her head.

I grab her ankles and push them together and toward her chest. Her knees are together, and her thighs are touching her breasts. The ropes tied to Amanda's ankles are much tighter in this position.

I slap her ass.

Hard.

She groans.

I do it again, and the two smallest fingers of my right hand hit her pussy when I do so.

She sucks in her breath, and lets out a low MmmmMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhh.

I push her feet up harder.

I shove my cock into her pussy.

Her eyes go wide.

I'm all the way in.

I'm radiant.

My skin feels hot. Burning hot.

But it doesn't hurt at all. It just feels hot.

I fuck Amanda.

Hard.

I can almost feel my balls bruising from slapping against her ass.

Her head is to the side, eyes closed.

I can't imagine closing my eyes. I don't want to miss any of this.

She cums.

I'm going to.

No, I'm not.

I stop.

I withdraw.

I slap her ass again.

Barely.

She wants it hard.

She can't have it.

I untie her.

I take off the condom.

I grab the back of her head.

I shove my cock in her mouth.

She can taste herself now.

I stop fucking her mouth.

I stand her on the same side of the bed she was before.

I bend her over.

I slap her ass again, lightly.

"Amanda, can you see us in the mirror?"

"Yes, sir."

"How do we look?"

"Beautiful."

I push her head toward the bed.

She's leaning forward on her arms.

"Stick your ass up higher."

She does.

I shove three fingers into her.

I pull them out.

I slap her ass.

Hard.

I shove the fingers back into her.

I take them out.

I replace them with my mouth.

My cock is still hard.

After all this, I'm still close to cumming.

I lick her.

I lick her while I'm using my fingers.

I slide my tongue up to her ass.

My fingers work in and out of her.

She's rocking back and forth on my hands.

I'm alternating the three biggest fingers on my left with the three biggest on my right as I lick her little pink asshole.

She's getting louder.

I stop.

I slap her ass hard.

Twice.

I go back to licking her.

I stop using my fingers. I'm just licking. And running my hands lightly over her ass, and down her legs, barely touching her.

I can hear her breathing.

I can hear me breathing.

I'm less hard than I was. Again, I've gone from being so hard the skin on the head of my cock is shiny, back to just the regular engorged cock that I'm used to seeing.

I slip the first two fingers on my right hand into Amanda's pussy.

With my thumb I rub her clit.

Hard.

I rub my fingers back and forth. In with the fingers, out with my thumb, over her clit.

Faster.

She cums.

I don't wait. I climb onto the bed. I lie down. The pillow is under my ass now. I grab the back of Amanda's head.

She's panting as I force it down onto my cock. I hold her down on my cock.

I know she can't breathe.

I'm still holding her by the hair.

I pull her head up to mine, so her hear is right next to my mouth.

I whisper: "Amanda?"

"Yes, sir?" She pants.

As she turns to look at me, I let go of her hair.

She smiles.

"Lick my balls."

She does. Then, without being told, she starts licking my cock.

I think, "I should punish her for that."

I don't.

I grab her hair again, and fuck her face.

I stop.

"Get on your hands and knees, facing the mirror."

She does, as I reach for, unwrap, and put on a condom.

"Can you see me behind you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you want me to hit you again, or would you like me to fuck you now?"

"Please hit me first."

I do.

Hard.

13 times.

Because I knew I would remember it if I hit her thirteen times.

I don't think I'm hitting her as hard as I was. My arm is fucking tired.

The room is still dim.

I'm running out of steam.

I spread her ass cheeks with my hands, and use my fingers to guide my cock back into her pussy. She's still soaked.

I'm still hard.

I start to fuck her again.

She starts to reach for her pussy.

"Amanda."

She's fingering her clit.

"If you want to play with your pussy while I fuck you, you have to ask me."

I don't stop fucking.

"Can I play with my pussy?"

"Sir."

"After you stroke my balls."

She does.

I fuck her faster.

"Rub your clit."

She does.

I'm gettting close again.

Very close.

Faster.

She's getting close.

"Amanda?"

"Are you going to cum again."

"I'm close."

"Can you see us?"

"Yes."

I lean forward, and replace her hand with mine.

She starts to buck.

I pull out of her cunt.

I step around the side of the bed. As I do so, I tear the condom off of my cock.

I try to position myself so she can see hershelf with it in her mouth in the mirror.

"I'm going to cum, and you're going to swallow it."

She nods. Sort of.

I cum.

She swallows it.

I can barely fucking stand. I'm hanging onto the TV for balance.

She's smiling.

I kiss her on the forehead.

I'm panting.

I lie down beside her.

I think I'm dying.

My heart is racing. I silently vow to start doing more cardio.

Amanda asks if she can go to the bathroom.

"Yes."

She's only been here and hour and a half.

She returns.

We lie in bed together, talking.

What did you like? Were you surprised? Anything you didn't like? Were you ever close to using your safe word?

My arm is under her neck.

She's on the left side of me. She looks terrific in the dim light.

Sometimes, when she's thinking, she bites her lower lip.

I'm tracing lazy circles with my right hand, over her magnificent body. From her neck to her knees. Over her nipples.

All the while, talking low.

Not much more than a whisper.

I kiss her She doesn't have to leave for an hour.

In that hour, we make love, slowly. Tenderly.

I kiss and lick my hand prints from her ass and legs.

I'm very gentle with both my hands and my tongue.

I hold her face as I kiss her.

She takes turns sucking on each of my fingers while I lick her to an orgasm.

I return the favor as she goes down on me.

When my erection returns, I roll her over. She spreads her legs as we kiss.

I climb over her leg. After I'm between them, she raises her knees.

As I enter her, she hooks them inside the backs of my knees.

I'm slow.

And still very gentle.

And close.

So close.

I can't help thinking how beautiful she looks.

I kiss her whole face. And her neck.

I'm breathing hard again, even though I'm going slow. So slow.

"Are you close?"

"No." She smiles.

I wanted to cum together, but I can't wait. We don't have much time left.

I cum.

We lie together, giggling.

She has to leave.

I do, too. I have to drive back to Atlanta.

I have to sit in a class all day.

I have to fly back to New England.

And my "real" life.

5 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I think that just about sums it up!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Jezebelle said...

I'm appluading...really...very nice ;)

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Madeline Glass said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Madeline Glass said...

Mon dieu.

Colton, cheri. Quelle histoire!

Mon coeur martele. (Et mon ane tinte un peu!) Tres, tres chaud, ceci.

Qu'ecrirez-vous environ maintenant que c'est fini?? Hmmm?

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Mark said...

You ever see American Psycho?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home