Friday, January 19, 2007

Huh?

How did I end up in Dallas?

Fucking a 23 year old who works in my department, who could have me fired like a shot from a cannon - and occasionally seems hell bent on doing so?

Wondering, this is not my beautiful apartment?

This is not my ridiculous life?

Well,

how did I get here?

I know better, now, than to suggest this is some type of beginning, of me starting to write again. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

Time will tell.

But I sincerely hope you're doing well - and it'd be great to hear from you.

-Colton

5 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Jefferson said...

Welcome back, stranger.

Tell us, how do you work this?

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Meg said...

but more importantly, why do you tease us like this?

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Madeline Glass said...

man, that's the same as it ever was.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Amy said...

i love your blog

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Scotty Don't said...

Letting the days go by, letting the water hold me down, letting the days go by, water flowing underground, into the blue again, into the silent water, Once in a lifetime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home