Saturday, February 04, 2006

Walking around

So.

Apparently, I'm single. I say apparently, because my live in girlfriend, whose made up name I can't remember right now, it's been so long since I've been here, doesn't seem that resolute.

And I'm conflicted.

Am I looking forward to oral sex?

YES, I am.

Any other sex?

Most definitely.

And I've thought about how much freedom all this would bring, probably since well before I started writing here.

Guess I wasn't as ready as I thought.

I need silverware and a toaster.

I have February 11th - 14th off work.

I should go somewhere and have some sex. More like a lot.

So much that I can't touch my cock without thinking "Ow. Maybe I shouldn't've fucked that last girl."

Might not make me feel any better.

But it certainly won't make me feel any worse, will it?

So.

How the fuck've you all been?

4 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Jefferson said...

Well doggy, there must be a story here to tell.

Now you are single?

And you have days off?

How about you bring that limp dick of yours to New York and make all these East Coast gals happy?

Nice to read you again.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Madeline Glass said...

Uh, I know we call them the 'flyover states,' but they don't have to be...

love you,
maddie

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Meg said...

i'd like to second the vote for the east coast. because your time off just so happens to fall over a weekend and well, teachers have those off, you know?

but that's just my little opinion.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Viviane said...

So nice to see you writing! I have missed you. As you can see, we have been...busy.

I second Jefferson and Meg's comments. We could throw one helluva of a shindig in your honor. Or as Jefferson puts it, 'alert the sex crew.'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home